The Association is a non-profit organization and is made with the purpose of promoting the protection of civil rights in the countries of the third and second world. The Association is a non-profit, non-partisan and is apolitical. Its functionality is mainly based on the activity of volunteers as an expression of participation, solidarity and pluralism in accordance with the principles established by the law about volunteering No. 266 issued on August 11, 1991 and its subsequent amendments and integrations with regional laws.
The Association has the right to cooperate with any national and international institution useful for the pursuit of its goals according to the needs to be repented by the Board of Directors. The Association will use in its name and any distinguishing marks or communication to the public, the term "non govermental organization" or the acronym "NGO".
The Association has its registered office in Nembro (BG), Via Roma. 45.
The Association supports economically disadvantaged persons exclusively in pursuing the objectives of improving the state of poverty through social service projects and the protection of civil rights. In particular, by understanding among the disadvantaged people who do not have their own financial or family support and living in difficult conditions such de facto barred from the right to education and health care in countries where access to health and education is charged.
The Association will operate in the following areas:
- charity and solidarity;
- the protection of civil rights for the prosecution, on an exclusive basis , of social solidarity and human development purposes. The Association will not carry out activities other than the istitutional ones except for those directly connected to them . To achieve the objectives listed in the previous paragraph.
For this purpose, it aims to promote the activities it deems more appropriate, including:
- work with the population of the developing countries, and with anyone in situation of poverty or marginalization, to actively contribute to the emancipation from poverty, ignorance and marginalization;
- promote projects in the field of social, educational, social-sanitary, physical and mental development of children and adults with special favor for those who live in countries or areas of social and economic disadvantage, whose purpose is to eliminate all forms of poverty and underdevelopment;
- establish relations of constant collaboration with the authorities and with any public or private body the Association deems appropriate, in order to examine and implement initiatives aimed at the development of peoples and individuals;
- promote and support activities with other organizations or groups with similar aims or related to those of the Association, both in Italy and abroad;
- collaborate with public and private Italian and foreign state structures, with the opportunity to receive grants of any kind;
- become a member of organizations, companies and other non-profit organization with similar purposes and synergy with their own;
- promote, support courses and activities of professional and technical training both in Italy and abroad ;
- promote, support cultural events, exhibitions, meetings, conferences, events and sports activities and entertainment;
- promote, support and carry out the collection of funds, equipment, goods and any useful material to support the initiatives of the Association;
- take care of publications to illustrate, inform and train all those who, over the members, want to deepen the relationship with the Association and its activities.
Pursuant to art. 10 , paragraph 1, letter c) of Legislative Decree no . N . 460/97 , it is noted that it is prohibited to engage in activities different from the ones stated in the regional NGO inscription or different from the statutory one based on charity in favor of support for the education of economically disadvantaged students.
The organs of the Association are:
- The Members' Meeting;
- The President;
- The Board of Directors;
- The Board of Auditors (if the Board of Directors deems it advisable to establish it).